Record, playback, and securely share patient heart and lung sounds using the Eko Digital Stethoscope Mobile App. This HIPAA-compliant and FDA cleared app wirelessly connects with the Eko Core digital stethoscope for a superior auscultation experience. The Eko Digital Stethoscope is the only digital stethoscope compatible with Android devices.
The Eko Core digital stethoscope has been featured In: NY Times, Forbes, CNN, NBC, Washington Post, TechCrunch, MedGadget
Using the Eko Digital Stethoscope App, you can...
- Wirelessly pair with the Eko Core Digital Stethoscope
- Record, playback, annotate, and save heart and lung sounds
- Visualize heart and lung sound waveforms (phonocardiograms) in real-time
- Securely share recorded sounds with extended care team or specialists
- Sync auscultation reports with compatible EHRs
- Add notes to your recordings for future reference
--- Requires an Eko Core Digital Stethoscope. Available for purchase at http://www.ekodevices.com ---
--- Requires Android 5.0 Lollipop and newer ---
Have questions, comments, or feedback? Reach out to us at email@example.com or 844-356-3584
Eko Digital Stethoscope is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-04. The program can be installed on Android.
Eko Digital Stethoscope (version 1.2.6) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 14 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.